Friday, February 11, 2011

Olnick Spanu House From Estudio Campo Baeza Echoes their Rufo House

I am beginning to think that architectural offices might work in the same way as fashion houses. In my youth I worked as a designer for a Pierre Cardin licensee and people would ask me why our company showed such ridiculous things in the Paris shows.
Our job at the New York licensee was to take the extreme idea and make it work in reality, yet still connect with the Paris runway show version; a kind of caricature of an overall idea, in a broad sketch, as an extreme example.
Here’s what looks to me like an example of the same kind of procedure by the enormously talented Javier Callejas of Estudio Campo Baeza, from the world of architecture:











source:  homedesignfind

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Blogroll

  • Consectetuer

  • Popular

  • Comments